Monday, May 3, 2010




I haven’t written for a while. I’ve just been trying to get my head around the amazing experience I had working with Guido in NYC, Milan and Paris.

After doing a couple of shows with the guys in Paris, they asked if I’d be joining them in Milan. Rude not to I thought. So I did.

First show off the plane: Prada. Shit. Amazing! What can I say? Guido is a man with a vision, a talent and the tenacity to see it through. He surrounds himself with incredibly and diversely skilled hairstylists and works hard to get the best out of everyone. I was priveleged to be a part of the team for a season and to work on some of my all time favourite designers’ shows.

Nuff said?

I’m in Sydney for Rosemount Australian Fashion Week and have been living on redbull and biscuits. It’s been mad twenty-hour days prepping, testing, doing shows and more shows. On Friday I have 4 shows and two of them are on at the same time!

Anyhoo, here's a few pretty pictures from the MAC gala dinner. Todd Arndt and I designed five hair looks each. Pretty eh?

More photos and stories to come hopefully…

1 comment: