Monday, December 15, 2008

Generation Five iron blows global stylists away

I am so excited to announce that finally (FINALLY!!!) our new generation five iron will be landing in a few weeks.

I have been working really hard over the last two years to get it right.

After listening to all the feedback from stylists and testing my products in the field (testing them hard!) I have finally developed the best flat iron yet.

With super fast heating tourmaline and ceramic plates that glide through the hair soooo smoothly and the extra long cord, top stylists from the UK, South Africa and Australia rated it as the best iron they had ever used. (and that was before they new it was mine!)

Without letting them know what they were using, I took an unbranded sample of my new generation five iron and simply asked if they would try it and let me know what they thought. NONE OF THEM WANTED TO GIVE IT BACK TO ME! THEY ALL WANTED TO KEEP IT!!!

I've also been field testing the reliability of my new manufacturer with our flat iron for fine hair. and I'm so happy to finally have a manufacturer that lives up to their word and provides me with really reliable product.

Keep an eye out, because these professional, salon only irons are going to go like hot cakes!!!

Stylists from South Africa, Malaysia, USA, UK and Australia are queuing up to get their hands on these puppies. So you better get in quick smart!!!

Talk soon

Richard



No comments:

Post a Comment